Smart Metering Entity (SME) Quick Takes and Technical Bulletins offer concise summaries and explanations of topics that are new or of current interest to SME stakeholders.
The following documents are available to LDCs and their authorized agents via the MDM/R Service Desk Tool Knowledgebase. If you are not associated to an LDC or authorized agent and you are need access to MDM/R documentation, please contact us.
SME Quick Takes
- February 2013 - Submitting Tickets for Common MDM/R Issues
- January 2013 - Expediting a "Failed-Other" Incremental Synchronization
- October 2012 - MDM/R Considerations for CIS Replacement
- August 2012 - How to Fix an Incorrect Meter Interval Length
- March 30, 2012 - CT/PT Multiplier Processing
- August 2011 - Data Conditions that Prevent Billing
SME Technical Bulletins
- November 21, 2012 - Meter Read Data Submission Timing
- October 16, 2012 - Billing Quantity Request Submissions
- February 29, 2012 Unwinding Crossed Meters
- September 2011 - Managing Your Meter Read Data Resubmissions
- March 30, 2011 - End of Interval Snapshot