The Smart Metering Entity provided training sessions to Local Distribution Companies (LDCs) during their registration and enrolment with the MDM/R. Presentations topics ranged from an introduction to the MDM/R, smart metering infrastructure procurement and deployment to time-of-use billing, and the importance of Advanced Metering Infrastructure and Customer Information Systems design. As most LDCs’ data is integrated with the MDM/R, workshop offerings have evolved to respond to the needs of the LDCs.
The presentations listed here are available to LDCs and their authorized agents via the MDM/R Service Desk Tool. If you are not an LDC and need access to MDM/R documentation, please contact us.
- Billing Impacts to EnergyIP R7.2
- Billing Service Standard Interface Workshop
- Business Process Workshop
- MDM/R Measurement Canada 2011 Solution Workshop
- MDMR Transitions to Register Readings and Equality
- Peer Learning Panel Sessions
- Project Planning Workshop
- Technical Interface Workshop Series